Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365 for January 6, 2010


I know the date for this will show January 7, 2010 but it was taken January 6, 2010. I promise :) I love to take pictures of my baby girl, I mean who doesn't love taking pictures of their children. But I especially love taking pictures of her with out her ever knowing. She was sleeping so peacefully here I just could not pass up the opportunity of this one. She was all worn out after the first day back to school from Christmas vacation. I know the picture is not the sharpest, but I hand held my camera with a 70-300mm lens on it at 1600 ISO in a dark room with nothing but the hall light behind her for light! So all things considering I love the "feeling" of this picture. It just makes my heart smile as Lauren would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment